100% Natural Talalay Latex Mattress
The Model One’s motto is “Beauty in Simplicity”. 100% Natural Talalay Latex, Organic Cotton, Joma Wool® and a bit of good old fashioned craftsmanship. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. Fully reversible, this top selling natural latex mattress delivers comfort all night long.
Quality and Comfort
The Model One is one of our natural latex mattresses. Designed with the health-conscious sleeper in mind. This is our most natural mattress with no synthetic components (apart from the thread) and it is our number one seller. This model is also available crafted with Dunlop GOLS Certified Organic latex rubber.
Wonderfully breathable and thermoregulating, this latex mattress is available in 4 different firmness's. Need more comfort? Model One works in synergy with our positive camber Italian base. Looking for a mattress for an Adjustable Bed? Model One will articulate as much as your base requires and provide you unrestricted body contouring and support.
This mattress has no springs that may clunk and keep you up at night. Latex is the best material to reduces the amount of movement that you will experience from your partner.
Low Profile Appearance
Like to keep a low profile? The Model One comes in at a mere 7 inches thick. Low enough for that elegant, low profile appearance, while simultaneously providing exceptional support. Have a look at how good it looks on a Greenington Azara bed.
- 7" Finished Height
- 6" 100% Natural Talalay Latex Core
- Available in Soft, Medium, Firm and Extra Firm
- High Thread Count Organic Cotton Ticking
- Breathable - Does not sleep hot!
- All Natural - No Synthetic Components - No Off-gassing.
- Adjustable bed friendly - This mattress will not restrict bed frame articulation. It will bend and conform to any position.
- Quilted through 1 Ounce (per square foot) of Joma Wool®
- Best in industry Motion Reducing properties
- Fully flippable. Flip and or rotate every 6 months for optimal longevity
- Available as a "No Compromise Mattress" offering side specific support within a single bed
Here at Fawcett we customize each and every mattress to fit your specific needs. After your purchase online we'll do a comprehensive telephone consultation to ensure that your new bed is configured for your sleep preferences. One mattress usually doesn't "fit all"!
Timing for building your custom mattress generally takes from 48 hours to 10 days. That said, we strive to keep most popular models in stock. Check in with us to be sure.