Leggett & Platt S-122 - Adjustable Bed
The S-122 adjustable bed is an excellent way to add effortless comfort to your bedroom. Unwind with the full-body massage, or use the zero gravity position to relax after a long day. Whether watching TV, working, or sleeping, you'll be able to find the perfect position with the touch of a button. Our Model 1 latex mattress is the perfect match for any adjustable bed.
- Head and Foot Articulation – Effortlessly raise the head or foot to find ultimate comfort.
- Wallhugger® Engineering - Leggett & Platt's innovation team developed state-of-the-art technology that puts you at the centre of the bed's motion. While other adjustable bed bases lift your upper body away from the wall – and away from your nightstand – bases with Wallhugger® engineering lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favourite book and the remote are within reach whenever you're ready for them.
- Full-Body Dual Massage with Wave - Relax after a long day with a rejuvenating head-to-toe massage that washes worries away.
- 850-lb. Lift Capacity – This high performance base easily lifts up to 850 lbs. Total maximum weight, including mattress.
- Back-Lit Wireless Remote with a Flashlight – Place this freestanding remote on your nightstand for easy access and use.
- Zero Gravity Button Plus Three Custom Programmable Positions – Relieve pressure points with weightless Zero Gravity or find personalized comfort by storing two of your favourite positions.
- Flat Button – Easily return the base to flat with the touch of a button, or program with press-and-hold for safety.
- Snore Button – Quickly elevate the head of the base 7° to open up airways.
- MicroHook™ – L&P exclusive mattress retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar, providing a sleek modern look.
- Under-Bed Light – Under-bed lighting provides both ambience and functionality.
- Adjustable Legs – Heavy-duty 2½”-diameter legs easily adjust from 6” to 10” for a perfect fit.
- Zero clearance foundation with a slim profile - Can be placed directly over your bed frame support.
- Power-Down – In the event power is lost, a battery backup returns the base to flat.
- Sync cable included for split sizes.
We stand by the products we offer. We will help act on a manufacturer’s warranty issues or claims which may be required for at least one year from date of purchase. Our Leggett Platt Adjustable beds are covered by the following manufacture’s warranty: 1st YEAR FULL WARRANTY For the first year from the Warranty Commencement Date, your adjustable base is warranted against non-excluded defects in L&P’s workmanship or materials. During the first year from the Warranty Commencement Date, L&P will repair or replace (at no cost to You) any defective adjustable base part, and L&P will pay all authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.During the second and third year from the Warranty Commencement Date, L&P will replace any adjustable base part found to be defective and not excluded by this warranty. You are responsible to pay all service and transportation costs related to the costs of receiving and installation of the new part.4TH YEAR TO END OF 25TH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Starting in the fourth year from the Warranty Commencement Date and through to the end of the 25th year from the Warranty Commencement Date, L&P will replace steel and mechanical base parts found to be defective and not excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any electronics, electrical components, drive motors or massage motors. You are responsible to pay all service and transportation costs related to receiving and installation of the new part and a portion of the cost of the replacement steel and mechanical part, based on the number of months that the base has been owned by you since the fourth anniversary of the Warranty Commencement Date. Please read the full Leggett & Platt Warranty for complete details. https://fawcettmattress.com/fawcettmattress.com/uploads/LP-1-3-25-Warranty.pdf