Model 2 - All Natural Latex Mattress
The Model 2 is our all natural mattress, with no synthetic components (apart from the thread). Wonderfully comfortable and highly customizable this mattress will satisfy even the most sensitive sleeper.
No Springs, No Moving Parts
No springs, no moving parts, no toxins and no compromise. The quilting is made of high thread count organic cotton ticking sewn through 1 ounce (per square foot) of Joma Wool®. The all latex support system consists of a softer 3″ All Natural Talalay latex topper, and a base constructed with 6″ of firmer... you guessed it... 100% Natural Talalay latex. This model is also available crafted with Dunlop GOLS Certified Organic latex rubber.
Reduces Motion Transfer
You may have noticed that our Model 2 mattress looks a lot like a Model 1 with a 4" Premium Topper placed on top. With minor cosmetic differences, that is indeed correct. This independent topper configuration allows you to flip and rotate each piece separately. It also facilitates greater body contouring and reduction in motion transfer.
Perfectly Compatible with Adjustable Bases
Wonderfully breathable and thermoregulating, our Model 2 works in synergy with any Adjustable Bed. It will articulate as much as your base requires and provide you unrestricted body contouring and support.
Because of it's component based nature, this mattress allows us to fine-tune your preferred sleep comfort. Spinal alignment and surface softness are easily achievable by choosing a proper latex firmness combination. As a bonus, in a pinch the top can be used on its own as a guest bed or the base of a blanket fort.
- 11" Finished Height
- 3" + 6" of 100% Natural Talalay Latex
- Available in multiple firmness combinations for a no compromise comfort
- Breathable - Does not sleep hot!
- High Thread Count Organic Cotton Ticking
- All Natural - No Synthetic Components - No Off-gassing
- Adjustable bed friendly - This mattress will not restrict bed frame articulation. It will bend and conform to any position
- Quilted through 1 Ounce (per square foot) of Joma Wool®
- Best in industry Motion Reducing properties
- Fully flippable. Flip and or rotate every 6 months for optimal longevity
- Available as a “No Compromise Mattress” offering side specific support within a single bed
Here at Fawcett we customize each and every mattress to fit your specific needs. After your purchase online we’ll do a comprehensive telephone consultation to ensure that your new bed is configured for your sleep preferences. One mattress usually doesn’t “fit all"!
Timing for building your custom mattress generally takes from 48 hours to 10 days. That said, we strive to keep most popular models in stock. Check in with us to be sure.