Who should consider this mattress: We considered calling this mattress “cloud 9” but that was too cheesy even for us, so we decided to stick with the program and with that…
To making things confusing, and keep you guessing, we’ve changed the name from our Model 9 to Model 2. To find out ‘why’ swing by the shop about 430pm on a Friday if you’re ever in Victoria BC. We’ll chat over a beer. Did we mention we love beer?
The Model 2 hits all the points where you want it to and offers surface softness to relieve any feeling of pressure in the hips and shoulders. It’s like two mattresses in one. The upper mattress lays on top of the lower mattress and offers 3″ of softer 100% Natural Talalay Latex in the top and 6″ of firmer latex in the bottom, offering plenty of support to promote spinal alignment from below.
This component-based mattress is easy to move with the top and bottom being separated. In a pinch the Top can even be used on its own as a guest bed or the base of a blanket fort.
For the sleeper who likes the feeling of a softer mattress without the issues that can arise from not having inner support, this is going to serve you well all night long.
This mattress is also available to be crafted with Certified Organic Latex under the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS).
- 11″ Finished Height
- 3″ softer 100% Natural Talalay Latex Top mattress sits on top of a 6″ firmer lower Mattress
- High Thread Count Organic Cotton Ticking
- Quilted through 2 Ounces (per square foot) of Organic Joma Wool on the top and bottom panels of both components
- Available in Five Firmnesses
- Available as a “No Compromise Mattress” offering side specific support within a single mattress, for sleepers of varying heights, weights and desires
Subscribe for special offers and a better night’s sleep.
(and $50 off your first mattress or bed!)
Don’t worry. We won’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.