The St. Geneve Sheet Set
100% Long Staple Cotton 240 Thread Count Fabric woven in Israel. Camille is a classic 1/2″ stripe with elegant purl stitch detail and is available in White or Bone. Shown in Camille White.
The King, Queen and Double sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillow cases. The Single XL and Single come with one flat sheet, a fitted sheet and one pillow case.
Washing and Drying
- Machine wash using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles in a small to moderate load.
- Do not use ‘water saver’ settings.
- Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory.
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener.
- Machine dry on gentle using a moderate temperature; do not over dry.
- Ironing can be done on the appropriate fabric setting while the fabric is still slightly damp.
- Do not use caustic soaps, bleaches, Persil, or Woolite detergents.
- Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics; nightwear made with synthetic fibers is one of the biggest causes of pilling.
- Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric.
- Acne medications and whitening toothpastes contain chemicals that will bleach almost everything.
St Genève bed linens are guaranteed for one year against any defect in materials and workmanship. This is provided that the care instructions have been followed accordingly. All guarantees are void if labels are removed.
All pillows, protectors and bedding are personal items and are not returnable for healthcare reasons unless there is a clear manufacturer's defect.