Australian Wool Mattress Protector
Additional Comfort and Protection
The Kouchini wool mattress protector works extremely well providing additional comfort while protecting your mattress. A great price point for this product and it's outstanding material makes this protector most popular among our customers.
Encased in a high-quality Japara cotton cover, and quilted with long-lasting, resilient 100% Australian wool, these mattress protectors will stand up to almost anything you can throw at them. Fully machine washable for ease of cleaning, your protector will feel like new for a long time to come. Cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, Kouchini has you covered with this Fawcett-tested, sleeper approved solution.
People have been living with wool for about 10,000 years and it is a familiar and safe part of our sleep environment. Wool has amazing properties, and is far superior to many man made fibers. Our wool-based protectors will keep your mattress clean and fresh, and will help with moisture wicking and temperature regulation in order to keep you comfortable. The wool in our Kouchini mattress protectors is sourced from Australia, which is recognized as a world leader in producing high quality wool material.
- Goes on like a fitted sheet – Made with a resilient elastic, this protector is easy to put on your mattress, and just as easy to take off
- Fully machine washable
- 100% Natural Wool - Grown year-round by Australia’s 68 million grass-fed, pasture raised sheep
- 100% Biodegradable - When a wool fibre is disposed of, it will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth
- 100% Renewable - Every year Australian sheep produce a new fleece, making this material completely renewable
- Wrinkle resistant - At the microscopic level, each wool fibre is like a coiled spring that returns to its natural shape after being bent
- Naturally breathable - Wool fibres can absorb large quantities of vapour. Then they help the moisture evaporate quickly to keep you dry while you sleep
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Mold and bacteria resistant
- More info about the Woolmark Certification
- This wool mattress protector is both OEKO-Tex® and Woolmark Certified