Slatted Adjustable Wood Frame
Minimalist design. FSC® Certified wood. This Fawcett-designed - Italian made - slatted adjustable bed frame is made from natural laminated beech plywood, harvested from FSC® certified sustainable sources.
We designed this slatted wood bed frame in cooperation with Moretti family company founded in Italy in 1932. It features an elegant and minimalist look. Positive camber laminated beech wood slats provide support to your mattress and add ergonomic comfort. Silent rubberized polymer holders carry the slats inside the frame making it sturdy and durable.
- This free-standing adjustable frame includes a remote controller.
- Can be dropped into an existing base, as long as the existing frame has sufficient side-to-side support (aka cross-slats).
- Certified by the German IGR Research Institute with in-depth tests carried out on the ergonomic aspects of the entire range.
- FSC® Certified wood. The frame of this adjustable bed is made entirely of laminated beech plywood harvested from certified sustainably managed sources.
- The plywood is curved by a heat process using non-polluting resins, absolutely chlorine-free.
- Electromagnetic fields are reduced due to the limited use of screws in favour of rounded corners and dovetail joints.
- Available in Double and Queen sizes.
Coated 7-layer laminated construction slats guarantee flexibility, stability and durability for many years if trouble-free use.
This exclusive Dynaflex® slat system is tested by the prestigious German institute W.KLAUDITZ- INSTITÜT FRAUENHOFER to guarantee the right degree of moisture, stability, resistance and flexibility.
The moisture level of the sleep surface is controlled by small depressions on the surface of each slat.
In combination with our Model 1 mattress this slatted adjustable base creates a highly breathable and elegant sleep solution. The positive camber support of the Beech wood slats provides long-lasting, buoyant support to the mattress.