Fawcett Organic Cotton Sheets 300 TC
Fawcett Organic Cotton Sheets are Sheet sets meet multiple leading environmental certification standards. These 300 thread count Percale or “tight weave” sheets are beautiful and feel fantastic.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 300 Thread Count
- Free Shipping
- OEKO-TEX & GOTS Certified
Fawcett’s new line of sheets 300TC are Certified Organic Cotton Sheets that are manufactured with a high degree of environmental consideration, meeting both OEKO-TEX and GOTS (Global Organic Textiles) certifications. Fawcett sheets have it all. Soft next to your skin, they have a beautiful and elegant appearance and are of course machine washable.
These Organic cotton sheets includes a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases (one with twin size).
Bedding Set Components:
- Single & Single XL : 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 standard pillowcase
- Double: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 standard pillowcases
- Queen: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 standard pillowcases
- King: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 king pillowcases Sheet Dimensions:
Select from available sizes
Includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 1-2 pillowcases
100% organic cotton
300 thread count
|SINGLE||70 x 96||38 x 75+ 12||20 X 32|
|SINGLE XL||70 x 101||38 X 80 + 12||20 X 32|
|DOUBLE||85 X 96||54 x 80 + 15||20 X 32 (2)|
|QUEEN||94 X 102||60 x 80 +15||20 X 32 (2)|
|KING||112 x 102||77 x 80 + 15||20 x 40 (2)|
|CAL KING||112 x 102||72 x 84 + 15||20 x 40 (2)|
Fawcett Organic Cotton Bedding Care Instructions
- Towels + Sheets = BAD. Well, not really bad, but in the washing machine at the same time? Yeah, that’s bad. It may seem like a ‘good idea at the time’ – but don’t do it! Towels can cause a lot of friction on the sheets and this can cause ‘pilling or balling’. No one (we know) likes that.
- Wrinkles. We can’t help with anti-aging, but let’s talk bedding. If you take your sheets out of the washer when the cycle is done, this will help prevent wrinkles and keep your bedding feeling smooth and soft.
- Heat. We actually like the heat, especially in Palm Springs or Mexico. However, in respect of cotton, heat is the enemy. It can make cotton shrink & wear prematurely! Keep the temperature in the “warm” range instead of “hot” in both your washer and dryer and you will be doing your sheets a favour.
- Harsh or Gentle? Kind of a no-brainer, but we recommend using gentle detergent to extend the life of your Fawcett bedding.
All pillows, protectors and bedding are personal items and are not returnable for healthcare reasons unless there is a clear manufacturer’s defect.
Subscribe for special offers and a better night’s sleep.
($50 off * your first mattress or bed!)
Don’t worry. We won’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time. * $25 off crib mattresses.