Fawcett Mattress manufactures mattresses and furniture with the most sustainable, natural materials available. Hand crafted in Victoria BC.
Sales Advisor - Nanaimo BC
4906 Wellington Rd, Nanaimo BC
Fawcett Mattress manufactures mattresses made on Vancouver Island with the most sustainable, natural materials available. We eliminate the middleman and sell directly to the consumer offering a superior product, for about the same price as big box mattress stores.
We've recently opened our second location for Fawcett after years of very successful operation in Victoria. We're off to a great start! Now we're looking for another sales advisor.
Position is part time to begin and could grow into FT after a few months.
If you’re tired of just looking for a “JOB” and are looking for a position that could grow into something much more, Fawcett could be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for someone who values a progressive and respectful culture and is driven to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Progressive and respectful culture and quickly growing brand
- Opportunities for advancement as the company grows
- Great products, fantastic clients that tell their friends about Fawcett
- Benefits program, health, dental, and other extended benefits.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Greeting clients in a professional friendly manner without 'pressure'
- Learning the Fawcett products, processes and procedures - "inside & out"
- Using our POS and Web based software - Shopify and becoming an expert with it
- Collecting payments and entering client information in a computer system
- Helping package and ship items we offer
- Preparing items for local pickup
- Email, telephone and message communications with clients
- Preparing estimates and sending them to clients
- Helping coordinate deliveries in and around Nanaimo and the central island
- Willing to learn all about sleep! What helps people sleep and how our products help achieve optimal sleep & comfort.
- Don't know much about Mattresses or Sleep? Who does? We'll train.
- You have at least 1 year of sales experience
- You are client focused & driven to ensure nothing 'slips through the cracks'
- Driven to go above and beyond, Super Host service for our clients
- Shopify familiarity? Bonus. We use their POS and Ecommerce Software
If this sounds interesting to you, please reply to this ad your work history or resume / CV.