Where? 408 John St @ Turner, near Bay St Bridge
Fawcett Mattress manufactures mattresses that are hand made with the most sustainable, natural materials available. We also create sofas, chairs, sectionals, beds and our manufacturing facility is uniquely joined to an open concept showroom where clients can see their mattresses being created while they shop.
If you’re tired of just looking for a “JOB” and are looking for a position that could grow into something much more, Fawcett could be the perfect fit for you. Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are an all-rounder – main initial entry level tasks include;
- Delivery of Mattresses to our amazing clients!
- Generally laying out and helping produce the mattresses, including;
Must be willing and able, to carry 160 lbs with another person up stairs, on deliveries.
- Cutting latex foam.
- Cutting fabric.
- Sweeping & Cleaning the workspace as needed.
- Organizing mattress components for binding & tufting.
- Daily work involves some heavy lifting of mattresses.
- Learning how to make mattresses and other general duties to make things work in a busy shop.
Mattress production experience a significant asset. Warehouse experience or Delivery Driver experience is valued!
If this sounds interesting to you, please reply to this ad your work history or resume / CV.
***Extended Medical/Dental and Health Benefits program***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starts at $20 / hr