Organic Wool Pillow Protector
The Kouchini™ Australian organic wool pillow protector is designed for the perfect night’s sleep. Encased in an organic cotton Japara down and wool proof cover, and filled with the world’s best 100% pure Australian wool. A perfect partner to the Kouchini mattress protector for full protection.
- Hypo Allergenic
- OKEO Tex 100 Certified Organic Cotton
- Woolmark Certified Wool
Kouchini organic wool pillow protectors work extremely well providing you an additional comfort and protecting your pillow. A great price point of this product and it’s outstanding material quality makes this protector most popular among our customers.
Encased in a high-quality organic cotton cover, and quilted with long-lasting, resilient 100% Australian organic wool, these pillow protectors will stand up to almost anything you can throw at them. Fully machine washable for ease of cleaning, your protector will feel like new for a long time to come. Cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, Kouchini has you covered with this Fawcett-tested, sleeper approved solution.
People have been living with wool for about 10,000 years and it is a familiar and safe part of our sleep environment. Wool has amazing properties, and is far superior to many man made fibers. Our wool-based protectors will keep your mattress clean and fresh, and will help with moisture wicking and temperature regulation in order to keep you comfortable. The wool in our Kouchini mattress protectors is sourced from Australia, which is recognized as a world leader in producing high quality wool material.
- 100% Natural Wool – Grown year-round by Australia’s 68 million grass-fed, pasture raised sheep
- 100% Biodegradable – When a wool fibre is disposed of, it will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth
- 100% Renewable – Every year Australian sheep produce a new fleece, making this material completely renewable
- Wrinkle resistant – At the microscopic level, each wool fibre is like a coiled spring that returns to its natural shape after being bent
- Naturally breathable – Wool fibres can absorb large quantities of vapour. Then they help the moisture evaporate quickly to keep you dry while you sleep
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Mold and bacteria resistant
- Fully machine washable – Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or warm hand wash. Do not tumble dry
- More info about the Woolmark Certification
Made by Kouchini™ this organic wool pillow protector is both OEKO-Tex® and Woolmark Certified.
All pillows, protectors and bedding are personal items and are not returnable for healthcare reasons unless there is a clear manufacturer’s defect.
Subscribe for special offers and a better night’s sleep.
($50 off * your first mattress or bed!)
Don’t worry. We won’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time. * $25 off crib mattresses.