Organic Cotton Sheet Set
300 Thread Count Cotton Percale
Fawcett Organic Cotton Sheets. Our sheet sets meet multiple leading environmental certification standards. These 300 thread count Percale or "tight weave" sheets are beautiful and feel fantastic.
Fawcett's new line of sheets 300TC are 100% Certified Organic Cotton Sheets that are manufactured with a high degree of environmental consideration, meeting both OEKO-TEX and GOTS (Global Organic Textiles) certifications. Fawcett sheets have it all. Soft next to your skin, they have a beautiful and elegant appearance and are of course machine washable.
These Organic cotton sheets includes a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases (one with twin size).
Bedding Set Components:
- Single & Single XL: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 Queen pillowcase
- Double & Double XL: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 Queen pillowcases
- Queen: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 Queen pillowcases
- King: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 King pillowcases
- California King: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 King pillowcases
|(inches)||Single||Single XL||Double||Double XL||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Pillowcase||one 20x32||one 20x32||two 20x32||two 20x32||two 20x32||two 20x40||two 20x40|
Fawcett Organic Cotton Bedding Care Instructions
- Towels + Sheets/Shams = BAD. Well, not really bad, but in the washing machine at the same time? Yeah, that’s bad. It may seem like a ‘good idea at the time’ - but don’t do it! Towels can cause a lot of friction on the sheets and this can cause ‘pilling or balling’. No one (we know) likes that.
- Wrinkles. We can’t help with anti-aging, but let’s talk bedding. If you take your shams out of the washer when the cycle is done, this will help prevent wrinkles and keep your bedding feeling smooth and soft.
- Heat. We actually like the heat, especially in Palm Springs or Mexico. However, in respect of cotton, heat is the enemy. It can make cotton shrink & wear prematurely! Keep the temperature in the “warm” range instead of “hot” in both your washer and dryer and you will be doing your shams a favour.
- Harsh or Gentle? Kind of a no-brainer, but we recommend using gentle detergent to extend the life of your Fawcett bedding.