What’s in a Pillow?
Warning & Disclaimer: This post may sound sound like a shameless advertising plug for our products. But’s it’s not! These pillows are amazing. Really.
What’s in a pillow? Pillows are all the same, right? That’s what I thought. When I started working with Fawcett, my wife who is a physiotherapist insisted that I buy one of the Natural Talalay Latex pillows for her. I did, and she loves it! She recommends Fawcett natural latex pillows for her clients for issues with neck pain.
So one weekend when she was away, I decided to give this Fawcett Natural Talalay Latex pillow a try. I’ve never been really picky about things like pillows. I mean, how different can they be?
But, I’m converted.
After that weekend of “wow, this thing really is amazing” epiphany, I promptly bought my own matching natural talalay latex pillow. Duane, a CoFounder of Fawcett loves these pillows, but says they aren’t a “magic” solution – or going to heal all of our client’s neck issues. True, of course. However, I had already nicknamed it my “magic pillow”.
I’m now “that guy” who takes his pillow with him on travels where possible.
Some other benefits & notes about this pillow are:
- Naturally antimicrobial, dust mite resistant & hypoallergenic
- Durable; maintains shape and consistency
- Sleeps cooler than a traditional or down pillow
- Doesn’t off-gas; just like our mattresses!
- I’ve got a Queen high-loft and am side sleeper, ave size male
- My wife has a Queen low-loft and is a back & side sleeper, ave size female