No compromises. Customize mattress firmness side to side.
Generally when you buy a mattress, you may have the option of a soft, medium or firm mattress. If you’re single, this may work alright for you. However, if you have a partner that sleeps beside you, then one of you may be sacrificing.
Larger, heavier people typically tend to need a firmer mattress than smaller lighter people. More often than not, couples have a significant weight and size difference.
At Fawcett, one of the amazing things we do is customize firmness side to side. One side could be firm, one side softer. There are actually 5 choices for firmness levels at Fawcett:
Here are some general guidelines – comfort & firmness is subjective.
- Soft – usually too soft for 95% of people. However, a good fit for elderly or lighter adults who like a very soft mattress.
- Med Soft – a good choice for those who like a softer mattress, often side sleepers.
- Medium – middle of the road firmness, great for guest bedrooms, a second home, and anyone who likes a medium mattress.
- Medium Firm – a good fit for people that like the feel of a firmer mattress, often back sleepers.
- Firm – recommended for larger people that like the feel of a very firm mattress.
Customizing your mattress for firmness is available in all of our mattresses to a certain degree. Our natural latex foam core models, M1, and M9 will represent the most noticeable difference in firmness compared to our inner spring models the M6, M7, and MV.
So you simply choose your preference and we’ll customize your side to your needs. Your partner can chooses the firmness they like. No compromises, happy sleeping.
Not sure which one is right for you? Come into Fawcett if you live on Vancouver Island and we can help. If you live too far away for a visit, give us a call and talk to one of our experts. They can help you make the right choice for you and we’ll ship anywhere in Canada. 😉