Buy a Mattress at Costco?
Should you Buy a Mattress at Costco? There are a lot of reasons why it’s better to buy a Mattress from your local, natural mattress producer. Yes we are that. But, believe it or not, these are not simply self serving reasons.
- When you buy a mattress at Costco, you’re buying from a large multinational company. Where was your mattress made? By whom? what kind of labour practices do they employ?
- When you buy a mattress from Fawcett, you’re supporting a small local company and contributing to the local economy.
- While Costco may be good for buying some items, they don’t have mattress specialists (that we know of) like Fawcett does.
- When you purchase a Mattress from Fawcett, you’re able to speak to the guy who makes it. You can watch your mattress being made! “what goes into a mattress” – is important.
- Fawcett builds its Mattresses from the most sustainable, natural materials available. Costco? not so much.
- A Fawcett Mattress’s firmness can be customized, for no additional fee. Firm one side, soft the other? Yes you can.
- Fawcett Mattresses (currently) have 34 5 out of 5 Google 5 star reviews. We’re a mattress shop, with some big distinctions.
- Costco, for most Victorians…is a bit of a jaunt – out of town. Think of the fuel you’ll save by shopping in the Rock Bay District!
- Fawcett makes custom RV and Yacht mattresses. We’re pretty sure that’s not on Costco’s radar. Need a ___ shaped mattress? We can do it.
- Factory Direct. Fawcett you’re paying for materials and skill. The result is an amazing product. Costco you’re paying a middleman.